Need a help please

samirlayl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys and girls please I want to make an alpha good looking black men I don't know what is the good body  head shape and skin to make this ....

I already have the signature Gianni and the catwa victor but I can't make what I want using them so please any help 

I was thinking to use aesthetic mesh but not sure if it's good 

2 hours ago, samirlayl said:

Hello guys and girls please I want to make an alpha good looking black men I don't know what is the good body  head shape and skin to make this ....

I already have the signature Gianni and the catwa victor but I can't make what I want using them so please any help 

I was thinking to use aesthetic mesh but not sure if it's good 

NO on the Aesthetic!  Try demo skins from Stray Dog.  Unfortunately, most of their newer skins are for Lelutka like this one for Lelutka Luka head.  They do have Catwa skins but not sure if they are made Stanley or Gac.  They might work.and look ok with Victor.

Be sure to check the vendor sign for which brand of head they are made.for.

51125208117_5affb9c45a_c.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore

Not Found has some skins for Catwa. The store name may be a bit hard to find in search, so search for the creator, Julio Voxel.

Not Found - Damien SKIN@Not Found - Darius Skin

I agree with Rowan on avoiding Aesthetic. There are hardly any skins made for it and good clothes are hard to come by for it. You'd be better off with Gianni.

Edited by TrophySpouse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, TrophySpouse said:

Not Found has some skins for Catwa. The store name may be a bit hard to find in search, so search for the creator, Julio Voxel.

Not Found - Damien SKIN@Not Found - Darius Skin

I agree with Rowan on avoiding Aesthetic. There are hardly any skins made for it and good clothes are hard to come by for it. You'd be better off with Gianni.

I do like Not Found also.  The heads they are made for, although Catwa, are usually pictured with Stanley or Gac so they would look a bit different with Victor.  Especially if you use the shape provided.  I'm not sure if he even specifies which head the vendor pics are using which he should.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I do like Not Found also.  The heads they are made for, although Catwa, are usually pictured with Stanley or Gac so they would look a bit different with Victor.  Especially if you use the shape provided.  I'm not sure if he even specifies which head the vendor pics are using which he should.

That can be annoying. I have learned long ago that not all skins are created equal or even one-size-fits-all. I am grateful that demos are a thing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, samirlayl said:

Hello guys and girls please I want to make an alpha good looking black men

An alpha good-looking-- .. Hm.

Find a full body alpha mask, take a prim, stretch it to the desired dimensions, upload a cut-out image with a transparent background of whoever you want to look like, slap it on the prim and wear it!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, TrophySpouse said:

That can be annoying. I have learned long ago that not all skins are created equal or even one-size-fits-all. I am grateful that demos are a thing.

Skins made for Catwa will fit any Catwa head so if it's illustrated on Gac or Stanley, it will work for Victor too. However, the OP may need to play with the sliders to make Victor look like an actual black guy rather than a European with very dark skin.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.