Who knows the ideal... rail for my bridge

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear residents, I have a question about rails for bridges.

Now I am quite happy with the canal around my house and the bridges. But I searched for rails for bridges but just could not find the one I had in mind. Now I have a simple one from Papilio. It's okay, it's easy to modify and it's low prim. (see picture above). But what I really would love is a railing like the ones at the old bridges of my hometown Utrecht in The Netherlands. Like the pictures below. Does anyone know if there are rails like this available? And I don't mean whole bridges, but just the rail. Well, it's not a world problem of course, but anyways, I would be very happy if someone could help me with this and give me tips!

rail.png

1 hour ago, archangel969 said:

Dear residents, I have a question about rails for bridges.

Now I am quite happy with the canal around my house and the bridges. But I searched for rails for bridges but just could not find the one I had in mind. Now I have a simple one from Papilio. It's okay, it's easy to modify and it's low prim. (see picture above). But what I really would love is a railing like the ones at the old bridges of my hometown Utrecht in The Netherlands. Like the pictures below. Does anyone know if there are rails like this available? And I don't mean whole bridges, but just the rail. Well, it's not a world problem of course, but anyways, I would be very happy if someone could help me with this and give me tips!

rail.png

I can’t get in world to check for certain- but Apple Fall would be a good shop to check.  vespertine as well.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

You really only need the pillars. The horizontal rails would be simple cylinders that you can rez yourself as prims (and when linked to mesh pillars their LI will drop as though the fence was all-mesh).

Something like these might work:

Second Life Marketplace - -LEO- PILLAR 3 models

Lewis, you're priceless! Thanks!

Snapshot_2081148_002a.png

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.