Why doesn't RLV Work anywhere at the on the date of 6/3/2011 at roughly 2pm?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Unfortunately the BDSM apocalypse happened at 2pm today and the rest of the world has become a duller place as a result. :smileysad:

Just kidding.

I would recommend the classic cache clearing exercise and see if that helps.  And try some different sims to see if its a sim related problem.

--Cinn

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately the BDSM apocalypse happened at 2pm today and the rest of the world has become a duller place as a result. :smileysad:

Just kidding.

I would recommend the classic cache clearing exercise and see if that helps.  And try some different sims to see if its a sim related problem.

--Cinn

The bunch of ###'s and RLV Restrictions sounds to me like Marine's RLV's version of "Show Restrictions" (they appear the chat history window rather than in a floater).

I've been working on RLV toys for the last couple of hours and things have been working ok for me.   I did  have to break off, though, to go to one of our shops in a release channel sim (can't remember the channel offhand but I can check tomorrow), where several scripted objects that need to pass chat commands between each other (not just rlv ones) seemed to have gone temporarily nuts.    So maybe it was a more general issue affecting objects trying to communicate with your relay.

ETA -- the shop where my scripts went temporarily nuts was on the Magnum channel.  It may have been a local problem or more general, but something distinctly odd was happening for an hour or so.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.