If I change a free Basic account to an annual Premium account, when will my bill date be?

Persephone Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've decided to change at least one of my alts to an annual Premium account, so I can add her free tier bonus to my land group & use her stipend to pay rent on my shops.  Obviously, I don't want 2 premium accounts coming due in the same month. So, how long do I need to wait after my main account has been billed before I should make my alt premium? If I upgrade today, would I be billed on the 2nd of June next year?

3 answers to this question

I set up my premium account to be charged quarterly from 7th January 2008, and have been billed every 3rd 7th of month ever since, so I'd say yes, if you set up your account to be charged annually today, then you will be billed every year on 2nd June.

• Like 2

Persephone Emerald wrote:

If I upgrade today, would I be billed on the 2nd of June next year?

Yes if your membership plan is annual. If you choose to upgrade to a Premium membership your credit card will be charged immediately for the full amount of the subscription plan specified.  If you choose to downgrade from Premium to a Basic membership, all Premium benefits will be lost, and re-upgrading to Premium at a later date will gain whatever premium account benefits are in effect at the time the account is upgraded. Original Premium benefits will not be restored.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.