PLEASE VERY PLEASE - WHEN WILL WE SEE THE NAME OF THE DESTINATION STARRING ON THE LOG IN SCREEN?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This looks like a good question to ask in one of the forums.  You still won't get an answer, since we're all residents like you, not Lindens, but you might get some interesting discussion.  :smileytongue:

4 answers to this question

This looks like a good question to ask in one of the forums.  You still won't get an answer, since we're all residents like you, not Lindens, but you might get some interesting discussion.  :smileytongue:

I did suggest that very thing at a CTUG meeting when the dynamic login screen started and it seemed to be popular suggestion at the time, so its possible that it is being worked on unless they changed their minds.

I think I asked about a clickable link that changed your start location to the picture on the screen so you could login straight there.

Emerald viewer had that at one time and it was a nice feature. The problem is that many times the destination had CHANGED from the photo. You were going to the same sim but the sim didn't look like that any longer. So one of the issues is that someone has to check through the photos regularly in order for this to be a viable service :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.