Urgent help

Asianbaba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My cat messed up my avatar, I left for a while, I don't know what happened. Now, I can't see myself, and no one else can see me. What should I do? I tried to press Shift + Ctrl + R at the same time, but it didn't work.

Add: the environment around me is very dark, and the others I see are also very dark. When I remove the mesh, I can see myself, but it's still dark. When I wear it on the Internet, I can only see my hair.

Add: the environment around me is very dark, and the others I see are also very dark. When I remove the mesh, I can see myself, but it's still dark. When I wear the mesh, I can only see my hair.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:00 AM, Jenn Rowley said:

Lol click on quick preferences then at the bottom there is a x to reset lighting click it. 

In this forum copy/paste works... On Windows you can use the Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch to capture a screen shot. Another alternative is to use Gyazo.

Since you are new, we are assuming you are using the Linden SL Viewer, the default. But there are several popular viewers. So, it is always a good idea to state which viewer you are  using when asking for tech help.

A general fix for a dark world is to click World in the top menu. Find Environment and select Noon.

I suggest you explore the environment settings. You will often need to change them.

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

In this forum copy/paste works... On Windows you can use the Snipping Tool or Snip & Sketch to capture a screen shot. Another alternative is to use Gyazo.

Since you are new, we are assuming you are using the Linden SL Viewer, the default. But there are several popular viewers. So, it is always a good idea to state which viewer you are  using when asking for tech help.

A general fix for a dark world is to click World in the top menu. Find Environment and select Noon.

I suggest you explore the environment settings. You will often need to change them.

Now if only we learned how to reply to the correct person.....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1029 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.