SL PREMIUM SURFING

Koolle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi   I am a SL Premium person and I just discovered SL Premium  Beach with fantastic surf that goes way out its great and it has REZ boards on beach which is great but my wish list for SL is place a Surf board kite for rezing on same beach..   The Surf beach I am talking about is at TREEOWATOOR SURFBEACH.

MY wish list is for SL Premium Houses have a Surf commmunity with a number of Surf beach along each town .. 

Thank you    Koolle

Edited by Koolle
  • Like 5

That beach is already part of Bellisseria so you might want to post this in the Linden Homes subforum. While it's part of the Linden Homes regions, it's not necessary to be a Premium account holder to go there.

Whether kite-boarding is possible in SL or not, I have no idea. It would entail someone being able to make one that works reliably.

I don't think they'll build more than one surf beach in Bellisseria though. There doesn't really need to be more than one, unless it got so popular and crowded that there wasn't enough space for everyone.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No one is going to point out the elephant in the room? That this section is for feedback concerning the Forum (and other related sections) itself?

You could have just reported the post and asked that it be moved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

No one is going to point out the elephant in the room? That this section is for feedback concerning the Forum (and other related sections) itself?

to be honest?... less and less... why would i spend energy on things when at the other side of the line is somebody who , isnt at home, has no time, acts totally random or just doesnt care?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

to be honest?... less and less... why would i spend energy on things when at the other side of the line is somebody who , isnt at home, has no time, acts totally random or just doesnt care?

Make the correction, move on. What they do (or don't) from there is on them.

• Moles

Treeowatoor is the community region for the Linden Homes Stilt theme. It's a great place to sit and watch or listen to the surf, rez a board from one of the rezzers, or use one of the rezzing zones to rez your own board or kite surfer. It is open to everyone; premium or not, resident of Bellisseria or no. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.