green eggs down - need simple script

holoscience

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cannot find one on the marketplace and the auto scripter isn't working :(. I need a script were an item is given after a certain amount of time at minimum,a and I would like it to be affected by a menu like click button A the timer speeds up. But I mainly need the first portion. Thankyou, I suck at scripting.

This is fairly simple, and I was about to just write it for you, but honestly maybe it would be for the best if you either put in the effort to learn basic scripting, or move this to the inworld employment section (in which case I would reply that I would be willing to do this for a very reasonable price).

In my (limited, not trying to accuse you) experience, almost everyone who uses(used, they all seem to be defunct now :/) a script helper/script writing application, relies on it way too much and complains that they'll never be able to learn to do it themselves. Maybe it's being on a high horse to say this, but I'm pretty sure that if that kind of person (who complains that they'll never be able to do anything without their beloved helper program (not saying this is the OP)) at the very least learned to modify a few template scripts, they'd be much better off, and less vulnerable to support failure.

• Like 2

Hello I am willing to pay :D and I have tried to learn because I wanted to make a little pet but I had a hard time understanding, I have had the same problem when i tried to make a game the scripting just confused me. I am able to edit the basic colours and how to make a box ect. But I have no idea how to make stuff work together and I don't have much time to learn more atm. I don't want to make this script to confusing because it's just for a roleplay object. Thankyou for your time and would I be able to contact you inworld to sort out payment if you would like to?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.