I need help with the age verification, it is not recognizing my postal code...which is correct.

Abby Giranamo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If it has spaces in it, try it without spaces. It doesn`t like spaces in names so it probably doesn`t like them anywhere.

EDIT: It would appear the system is having a glitch if there are so many of you all of a sudden and I have seen some other posts too saying the same thiing.

If you all submit support tickets LL will notice the trend and hopefully get checking on it. If any of you are Premium Members I would suggest alerting LiveChat.

Hey me too havingsame problem, and i asked few friendsthey are also having it, i don't know about you people but i think it is mostly happening to non USA residents and strange thing nothing posted on SL website.

i tryed to get my acc Age Verification but it will not work and its all right but it says it failed how can it? i have tryed and tryed and tryed but nothing will work and im 27...june/1/1984 is my bate of birth but nothing i put will work my SSN and my ID # but all says fail the acc is Zynda but yet nothing i put would work plz plz plz help me

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4774 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.