Looking for long hair with braids.

Kitty Aeghin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So. I recently started remaking my Elf a avatar with all the neat new stuff. However, what I'm having problems with is finding a long hair (like mid-back/waist) that also has braids. I've found long braids, but not long hair that has braids interwoven in it. If anyone knows of a store that sells one, that'd be awesome.

Unrelated,  but I'm also trying to find a good RP titler/mod. If anyone knows one of those, again, that'd be swell.

57 minutes ago, Kitty Aeghin said:

So. I recently started remaking my Elf a avatar with all the neat new stuff. However, what I'm having problems with is finding a long hair (like mid-back/waist) that also has braids. I've found long braids, but not long hair that has braids interwoven in it. If anyone knows of a store that sells one, that'd be awesome.

Unrelated,  but I'm also trying to find a good RP titler/mod. If anyone knows one of those, again, that'd be swell.

No.match has quite a few 

50941415533_da749ab61b_c.jpg

44910821705_d550158278_c.jpg

32699038495_ba2144df21_c.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

No.match has quite a few 

50941415533_da749ab61b_c.jpg

44910821705_d550158278_c.jpg

32699038495_ba2144df21_c.jpg

Awesome, that's like what I'm looking for. I'll check it out!

EDIT: no_destiny is almost perfect, but, I just wish it was a bit higher quality.

Edited by Kitty Aeghin
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Many of the fantasy-type hairs from No_Match are older, so not quite as high quality as newer hairs. Especially the styles Rowan posted. Unfortunately for now at least, we can't really be picky if we want these types(I have an alt I used one of No_Match's older styles on. It's even older than those lol). If I was able to make hair, you can bet your booty i'd make plenty of fantasy-type styles. I'm pretty over and bored with all the voluminous up-n-swept hairstyles coming out these days.

Edited by RitaCallisto

7 hours ago, RitaCallisto said:

Many of the fantasy-type hairs from No_Match are older, so not quite as high quality as newer hairs. Especially the styles Rowan posted. Unfortunately for now at least, we can't really be picky if we want these types(I have an alt I used one of No_Match's older styles on. It's even older than those lol). If I was able to make hair, you can bet your booty i'd make plenty of fantasy-type styles. I'm pretty over and bored with all the voluminous up-n-swept hairstyles coming out these days.

I feel you. If I had any skill, whatsoever, I would do the same. Unfortunately, it's beyond my abilities.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, RitaCallisto said:

I love Truth hair but wish that they would create more different styles. A lot of their hair looks the same. Mid length hair like a Jennifer Aniston or messier shoulder length hair. I do not know the first thing about creating hair so maybe this just is not possible to achieve with good quality

Hair1.jpg

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian
  • Like 1

Hair creators are still making mid length hairstyles. The thing is, they tend to stick with current trends. 

So, that style looks kind of like 80s hair, like something you’d see on the tv soap opera Dallas. You can still find that hair in a store somewhere.

The current mid length hair styles look more like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.3361eb26252c6b0815b536c829f5f820.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.80e0ade72b24f1e4fedbe5cbb03d7eac.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.