Looking for family

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, Im looking for a family on SL that sees at a real family as well, I will be in a kid avatar around them once I get one next month but I do have a child on the way and a grown child, Im 24 irl and will play any age you want! I have a job that I work from 2-4. Im also looking for siblings if that is an option and would love to have a bigger family but small is just as good as well! I would love for them to be supportive and not just see it as a SL family but a real family who wants to get close not just when we are on. Please contact me @XDarkHarmonyX (Harmony Rayne) 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, XDarkHarmonyX said:

Hi, Im looking for a family on SL that sees at a real family as well, I will be in a kid avatar around them once I get one next month but I do have a child on the way and a grown child, Im 24 irl and will play any age you want! I have a job that I work from 2-4. Im also looking for siblings if that is an option and would love to have a bigger family but small is just as good as well! I would love for them to be supportive and not just see it as a SL family but a real family who wants to get close not just when we are on. Please contact me @XDarkHarmonyX (Harmony Rayne) 

I can't tell where your Roleplay starts and where it stops. What is RP and what is real?

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian

4 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I can't tell where your Roleplay starts and where it stops. What is RP and what is real?

I think she means that she wants out of SL contact like discord as an example to keep the RP going if she can't be online some people do that like I do with a few of my friends who often can't be on due to RL so we use discord to keep in touch.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It means we talk on and off of sl as a family, insta, discord. That I do have a grown avatar because i got a kid on the way and a child but I will be my child avatar around my parents, That it isnt just a sl family that we look at one another as real family not just avatars on a screen

34 minutes ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I think she means that she wants out of SL contact like discord as an example to keep the RP going if she can't be online some people do that like I do with a few of my friends who often can't be on due to RL so we use discord to keep in touch. 

almost your close! thank you for not being rude about it to! 

Posted (edited)

No one was being rude, just confused as to what happens with the family you already have (the grown child and baby) when you're playing a child yourself.  It just all sounds very confusing for the children.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.