Best small houses?

10 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I'm resurrecting this thread. 3 years later and I bet there are more small homes available that I need to know about. 

I'm still using the small home from Hisa from 3 years ago.  I've tried a few others from Tromp but went back to this one...

HISA-AuroraMP.jpg.e8a80897ed54d482d5b19d94c38ea5cb.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4

Rubble has some nice tiny houses, mainly prims i think, love it to be possible to move some inner walls :) 
And of course still Scarlet Creative, Trompe Loeil ( join the vip group for huge rebates on two weekly offers! .. houses and some other creations for just 50L)
And the beach house and cabin from Studio Skye

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I had forgotten about this one! I used the original version in Bay City for a long time, over ten years ago. It's a great house, and when it first came out, was stunning compared to most other homes that were available. Now I need to check out that updated version.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I had forgotten about this one! I used the original version in Bay City for a long time, over ten years ago. It's a great house, and when it first came out, was stunning compared to most other homes that were available. Now I need to check out that updated version.

I still use the original version as my house.

The anniversary edition includes the original version as well, most obvious changes are the back porch, off the kitchen, and instead of internal doors that actually open and close, it uses fixed doors that alpha on and off.

Worth visiting their inworld store, they have some other small houses too, cottages etc.

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus

52 minutes ago, discussionbot said:

This person also makes hands down the best dock shelter thing ever, and I say that after scouring the marketplace which is full of mediocre ones

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cottage-Dock/3647562

And some nice wooden bridges, garden wall kits, and other stuff besides, that's why I said visit their inworld, lol

The Dock thing is meant to match the cottage, and the garage ( or boatshed. if you place it right ).

8 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I still use the original version as my house.

The anniversary edition includes the original version as well, most obvious changes are the back porch, off the kitchen, and instead of internal doors that actually open and close, it uses fixed doors that alpha on and off.

Worth visiting their inworld store, they have some other small houses too, cottages etc.

I went to the store earlier today and had a look at the house (along with others there, some of which I already had), but wasn't able to get redelivery through the usual route because I'd bought it too long ago. I setn an IM to the creator, and she quickly sent me the update, so five stars for customer service as well as quality builds.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

And some nice wooden bridges, garden wall kits, and other stuff besides, that's why I said visit their inworld, lol

The Dock thing is meant to match the cottage, and the garage ( or boatshed. if you place it right ).

That garden wall set with the stretchy wall is amazing and too much fun (and only L$99 on MP, though I likely paid more for it way back when).

• Like 1

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned; however, one of my favorite go to shops for aged beachy small homes has not. So, if you like very aged looking homes that appear to have been setting next to the ocean for decades be sure to check out L 2 Studio.

L2Studio_001.thumb.jpg.1281770c3bad3f40639cf1a332b475ac.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

Most of my favorites have already been mentioned; however, one of my favorite go to shops for aged beachy small homes has not. So, if you like very aged looking homes that appear to have been setting next to the ocean for decades be sure to check out L 2 Studio.

Wow, looks great. I'll have to check it out.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I just bought the Shoreline Mini.  Thank you so much!  Might be my new favorite little house.  

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:
On 8/3/2024 at 4:16 AM, discussionbot said:

This person also makes hands down the best dock shelter thing ever, and I say that after scouring the marketplace which is full of mediocre ones

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cottage-Dock/3647562

I forgot about them!

I have this item as well, so good. Worth every penny. I also love the "Victorian Garden Path Kit" made by that creator.

8 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Smallish highly modifiable retro houses. In the interest of full disclosure, I have connections to this business:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/en-US/stores/255244

I LOVE that store. Lived in the "Deluxe Ranch" for a long while when I had a small parcel, it was fun. :D

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Deluxe-Ranch-2-Bedrooms/24926686

CapeCod_003.jpg.573b4a7c0a3b13bcd5377131ed8c7346.jpg

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Like 2