So aliens are real.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The US Air Force and US government is coming clean and fully admitting that there are flying objects in the sky with technology that is advanced by thousands of years. These aren’t uncommon encounters. They are very very common every single day type of encounters. 

Aliens are real. What do you feel about this? Are some of us aliens right now? *looks at Gopi* 👽

• Like 2

They may not be aliens. The last video the US navy released was a USO, meaning it went underwater at the end of the video. They may have been here with us all along.

Since we have explored very little of our own oceans, who’s to say “aliens” aren’t actually from Earth, but ocean based entities?

• Like 3

http://www.laserist.org/camera-sensor-damage-thesis.htm

Casken found three damage mechanisms:

• Spot damage created a more-or-less circular spot on the sensor, with an unmoving beam.

• Line damage was due to damage to the underlying electronics so that an entire vertical or horizontal line of pixels no longer functioned.

• Full sensor damage was not possible in a single "shot" with the powers used in Casken's experiments. However, full sensor damage was demonstrated as a possibility if the beam is swept across the sensor.

OE_56_3_034108_f004.pngUFOs in America: A short history of aliens and sightings | CNN

Edited by Chroma Starlight

I'm gonna start to see if I can't invent a synthetic blood, because 2021 sounds like it's  kicking things up a notch..

Think maybe I'll call it true blood..

There is bound to be vampires showing up sometime the way things are going..

hehehe

• Haha 4

When I first seen those alien memes of that guy, I thought it was a guy that was messing around making fun of people that believe in aliens..

Then found out he's serious.

I watched that one interview with him and his hair just getting worse and more up and out of control as the interview went on..

I was in tears laughing.. I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying, because I was too busy paying attention to his hair..

hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bree Giffen said:

The US Air Force and US government is coming clean and fully admitting that there are flying objects in the sky with technology that is advanced by thousands of years. These aren’t uncommon encounters. They are very very common every single day type of encounters. 

Aliens are real. What do you feel about this? Are some of us aliens right now? *looks at Gopi* 👽

If there even was a paper thin snippet of real evidence, all the news media all over the world would be running extra editions and bulletins  24/7 for weeks/months.
Making the pandemic coverage look like kids stuff.

So I don't hold my breath.

And now you all have to excuse me, Mork is calling about what to buy Alf for his birthday this year,
(I start to hate that vaccination chip).

Edited by Sid Nagy

But news media around the world have started reporting about it. The evidence is from US Airforce pilots who are a fairly reliable non-conspiratorial group of people. They have a lot of recent footage too. It’s probably the highest amount of serious talk about UFOs that has ever happened. I’m not a UFO nut and I can’t blow off the information as crazy talk any longer. 

• Like 4

Considering how big the so far known universe already is, it is almost impossible that we on earth are the only living creatures.
But the distances between stars and galaxies are so huge. Chances are very slim we will ever meet extraterrestrial life.

UFO's are a known phenomenon , but that is something else than proof of aliens around us IMHO.
UFO's are what the name says: Unidentified Flying Objects. Linking it to aliens..... nah. Wishful thinking at best.

Edited by Sid Nagy
And if you can keep a secret: Alf will get socks, a shirt and a tie for his birthday this year.
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

But news media around the world have started reporting about it.

Where, though?

Checked the front pages of BBC, CNN, and SVT today. Nothing about aliens there. Although apparently a batch of liver pudding has been recalled so I've got to check my fridge. :|

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

They have a lot of recent footage too.

And it's all excellent quality, which is to be expected from modern digital cameras with a bazillion megapix... no wait, it's still low res crap, but taken with infrared cameras. And because most people don't spend a lot of time looking at things through infrared cameras and don't even have the basic knowledge of how they work, they're easy marks. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.