You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Winifred Evergarden said:

Morning all! So I am wondering, are there people out there that RP as dogs, cats, etc? I really would love to have a 'pet' played by an actual person, and I have seen avatars for it, but I have no idea where to go to... adopt one I guess?

Yes there are! But there aren’t that many and you have to look in the right places.

When I was involved in family communities you would occasionally see some, either strays or with families. Some of the dogs (and horses) would even work with the emergency services. I do believe there was a family pet adoption place but I don’t know if that’s still the case.

I would suggest visiting some communities and seeing if some pets are around.

Most adoption places for family RP have a tiiiny little section of pet adverts. Just be sure to check land description while you will be looking for those, or you might end up with a wrong kind of "pet". 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Littoralis said:

Most adoption places for family RP have a tiiiny little section of pet adverts. Just be sure to check land description while you will be looking for those, or you might end up with a wrong kind of "pet". 

Ha, I've noticed that! I don't know of any adoption places just yet... I suppose if I search 'adoption' it will show up. I just think it would be a fun little RP to have!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.