FtM and M looking for a girlfriend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, we are looking for 2 girlfriends to join our poly. I, Alexis, is looking for a girlfriend and my partner/dominant is looking for one also preferrably Australian, if not willing to relocate to Australia. 
I am FtM trans at the start of my transition looking for a kind girl with a good head on her shoulders and is smart. 

My dominant is looking for the same thing.

Please IM Alexis ingame: stellvia Resident"
Daddy Dust: draken.viper

20 hours ago, stellvia said:

Hi, we are looking for 2 girlfriends to join our poly. I, Alexis, is looking for a girlfriend and my partner/dominant is looking for one also preferrably Australian, if not willing to relocate to Australia. 
I am FtM trans at the start of my transition looking for a kind girl with a good head on her shoulders and is smart. 

My dominant is looking for the same thing.

Please IM Alexis ingame: stellvia Resident"
Daddy Dust: draken.viper

You can try poly lifestyle groups in world like PolyActive but as for moving to a different country for RL not a lot of people in the poly lifestyle have the funds or even want to do that sadly I wouldn't force anyone to move somewhere else where a relationship even in a poly one could go wrong but anyways good luck.

That might be your opinion but that's not what I'm seeking, life is full of choices and I'm not one to force them to relocate.. it would just be easier that way.

21 hours ago, stellvia said:

willing to relocate to Australia. 

1 hour ago, stellvia said:

That might be your opinion but that's not what I'm seeking, life is full of choices and I'm not one to force them to relocate.. it would just be easier that way.

That's literally what you said you wanted. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stellvia said:

It's really up to them though.. 

It's mostly up to the Australian government. They don't let just anyone in who wants to go. You have to have XYZ career skills (whatever those are right now), a firm job offer and a lot of money. For an average person it's all but impossible.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, stellvia said:

Yeah well to get here is simple

Going somewhere for a vacation is (relatively) straightforward. but unless you can (ab)use marriage laws, or have special job skills like was mentioned above, staying in another country (legally) long-term is near impossible.

• Like 3

Having immigrated to another country to be with a partner, it is not a simple, quick, or cheap process. A coworker of mine also recently did that exact process to go to Australia and it took about a year. 

You should find someone already in your country or focus on the long distance / online relationship primarily first. Moving to another country is a huge change. Make sure they're the right person first, or find someone already local.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 68 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.