Looking for friends to hang out with. :)

AnieZGreat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I've been on the SL for about 2 months, and I've noticed that there aren't many chatty people around except for maybe on the forums. Which is why I'm posting this. If anyone wants to hang out, we might have some interests, who knows. If not, I'm always interested in learning new things from people that could spark my interest. I'm on near daily, and I work a bartending job at Cheer's, so if you want to hang out there, though we by no means have to. I'll stop rambling now. Thank you for reading. :)

Edit: Forgot to put down interests-

+ History
+ Reading
+ Amish (A type of old-way religion, though I'm only curious about them as people, since they are very isolated from Outsiders)
+ Attempting to build in both Blender and Second Life
+ There's probably a few more, but this list is getting pretty long and you probably don't want to read anymore.

Edited by AnieZGreat
Forgot to add some things.
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2021 at 1:43 PM, AnieZGreat said:

Hello! I've been on the SL for about 2 months, and I've noticed that there aren't many chatty people around except for maybe on the forums. Which is why I'm posting this. If anyone wants to hang out, we might have some interests, who knows. If not, I'm always interested in learning new things from people that could spark my interest. I'm on near daily, and I work a bartending job at Cheer's, so if you want to hang out there, though we by no means have to. I'll stop rambling now. Thank you for reading. :)

Edit: Forgot to put down interests-

+ History
+ Reading
+ Amish (A type of old-way religion, though I'm only curious about them as people, since they are very isolated from Outsiders)
+ Attempting to build in both Blender and Second Life
+ There's probably a few more, but this list is getting pretty long and you probably don't want to read anymore.

You could come by Cheers and chill with us , we always welcome new friends and new faces! Plus I could use a new one haaha

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sinaice said:

I dropped in a couple of times to meet you and keep missing you. Always happy to have new friends. Feel free to add me Sinaice

I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting to post here that I no longer work at Cheers as RL events keep popping up and making me have to skip. I've been taking a slight bit of a break from it due to the way our internet does out here, but I'm often on periodically throughout the day for a bit. I will definitely add you though!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.