Unable to log into Beta grid

MelodicRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is Beta grid having issues atm? I can't log in at all, keeps giving the "despite our best efforts something has gone wrong" error. On status page it says "Update - We are still currently working to restore account syncing to the beta grid, Aditi. Please continue to watch this blog for updates.", but the update was 6 days ago so I assume it was fixed already?

Just a datapoint: My alt logged into Aditi, no problem. (I haven't even tried to sync inventory for years, but at least the login worked.)

[ETA: Eventually got my Main account logged in too, but using an ancient password not my current Agni & website password. So maybe that's what "account syncing" means?]

Edited by Qie Niangao

On 4/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best I know, getting logged in to the Beta grid (for those that already have logged in before) is hit or miss.  A week or two ago, it took me 3 tries.  Try specifying a specific region.  Here are the sandboxes that were online when I logged in last:

Mesh Sandbox 2
Sandbox Astutula
Sandbox Pristina
Sandbox Wanderton
Cloud Sandbox 1
Cloud Sandbox 2
Cloud Sandbox 3
Cloud Sandbox 4

4 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Just a datapoint: My alt logged into Aditi, no problem. (I haven't even tried to sync inventory for years, but at least the login worked.)

[ETA: Eventually got my Main account logged in too, but using an ancient password not my current Agni & website password. So maybe that's what "account syncing" means?]

The syncing issue refers to both the syncing of passwords and the syncing of inventory - both of which have not worked since the move to the cloud.

They also can't even set up new accounts on the Beta grid at this point, so if an account has never logged in over there, they won't be able to until LL fixes the entire mess.

1 hour ago, MelodicRain said:

Tried but still same issue. I've tried logging in at least 20 times now.

In one other thread, someone had mentioned trying a different viewer. It shouldn't make a difference, but one person kept having trouble with one viewer, but got in fine on another one.  I don't remember the specifics of which viewers were involved though.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.