Immersive Roleplaying hud

xxVi3perxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I found a few immersive roleplaying huds that seem fun to use, one is from Nexus with various items you can use for an urban city. Has anyone else found any immersive roleplay huds that would work for an urban city type RP? Do you think the immersive type systems helps bring people in for urban RP? Just needing advice since this is my first time finding items like this in marketplace. 

i've attended a few urban rps, and the things that turns me off the most is mandatory systems. i get that some people like things complex but it's not for me XwX optionality is a good thing! it can be overwhelming to new players to have 500 huds and mechanics thrown at them at once

for my sim i personally use the neckbeards anonymous RP tool, it's pretty much basis typer/chatter/diceroller but it has some neat features like infinite characters and weather (you have to contact the dev though because it got taken off the marketplace for having 'NBA' in the name, apparently)

it's less of a system in the way you described it and again, more of a basis to get started with if you plan on using titlers. the most recent version is server-based but free, but on the MP listing there's an older version included with is completely fully modify i believe
it's transfer perms so you can distribute it freely

i've also heard of GPHUD but that seems a lot more dnd-styled and has more advanced web-based setup, but from the looks of how in depth it is it could be turned into an urban HUD. again, it's mostly a diceroller/titler/chatter but includes things like factions and diceroll pvp (i think)
experience based, so keep that in mind. you gotta contact the dev inworld to get it installed

3 hours ago, asteriddle said:

i've attended a few urban rps, and the things that turns me off the most is mandatory systems. i get that some people like things complex but it's not for me XwX optionality is a good thing! it can be overwhelming to new players to have 500 huds and mechanics thrown at them at once

for my sim i personally use the neckbeards anonymous RP tool, it's pretty much basis typer/chatter/diceroller but it has some neat features like infinite characters and weather (you have to contact the dev though because it got taken off the marketplace for having 'NBA' in the name, apparently)

it's less of a system in the way you described it and again, more of a basis to get started with if you plan on using titlers. the most recent version is server-based but free, but on the MP listing there's an older version included with is completely fully modify i believe
it's transfer perms so you can distribute it freely

i've also heard of GPHUD but that seems a lot more dnd-styled and has more advanced web-based setup, but from the looks of how in depth it is it could be turned into an urban HUD. again, it's mostly a diceroller/titler/chatter but includes things like factions and diceroll pvp (i think)
experience based, so keep that in mind. you gotta contact the dev inworld to get it installed

Sounds fun but in my RP I am not into combat related systems much or DND I feel like those systems work more in an RP like Pandemoinum. As for titles I just have my 2 groups that work together for the titles. but I can look into that system and see if it works. Nexus has like a banking system that works with the grocery store along with other stuff in the shop. I like if someone were to own a business they would make RP money in a sense like in real life kind of like in Sims games if it makes sense but my RP is also ran by a Motorcycle club that deals in heavy outlaw type stuff like in GTA online if it makes sense that is what I am looking for lol But awesome suggestion will look into it.

4 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

Hello I found a few immersive roleplaying huds that seem fun to use, one is from Nexus with various items you can use for an urban city. Has anyone else found any immersive roleplay huds that would work for an urban city type RP? Do you think the immersive type systems helps bring people in for urban RP? Just needing advice since this is my first time finding items like this in marketplace. 

I can't picture what type of HUD you are referring to. Can you put a link to the MP so I can see it?

25 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I can't picture what type of HUD you are referring to. Can you put a link to the MP so I can see it?

I can't share the MP here in the guidelines but let me send it to you via messages here in the forums. :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.