Black Dragon AO Huds

Avriae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, 

So I am new to using black dragon and would rather use it over firestorm. everything is really easy to figure out, the only thing I seem to keep on struggling with is the animation/AO on firestorm its easy you just override, on black dragon I can't seem to understand, I have the niranAO and was able to put a couple animations in there but I recently bought the akeyo power ao i can;t seem to figure out how to make it work. or get my animations in there. please help.😩😅

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Avriae said:

Hello, 

So I am new to using black dragon and would rather use it over firestorm. everything is really easy to figure out, the only thing I seem to keep on struggling with is the animation/AO on firestorm its easy you just override, on black dragon I can't seem to understand, I have the niranAO and was able to put a couple animations in there but I recently bought the akeyo power ao i can;t seem to figure out how to make it work. or get my animations in there. please help.😩😅

Are you trying to get the animations FROM the Akeyo into the Niran AO?  Or are you trying to get your animations INTO the Akeyo AO?

Does Black Dragon even have a built in AO?  Are you sure you don't mean the Poser which is totally different than an AO.

Edited by Rowan Amore

Black dragon doesn’t have a built in AO, but I wanted to be able to load my animations from vista onto the akeyo hud so that I would still be able to use my walk, standing, sitting, etc. on black dragon. 

25 minutes ago, Avriae said:

Black dragon doesn’t have a built in AO, but I wanted to be able to load my animations from vista onto the akeyo hud so that I would still be able to use my walk, standing, sitting, etc. on black dragon. 

Akeyo huds are simple.  You just drag the animations you want to add into the AO and follow the chat prompts.  

http://www.akeyo.de/help/aoHUD.html

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.