Need help with where to list my items

Lita Christenson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why don`t you just submit a marketplace ticket asking what category they want them in?

They don`t want things in the right category just to annoy you, a lot of people use the search filters and if your stuff isn`t in the correct category then people looking in the right place are not going to find it, so you will lose sales.

2 answers to this question

Why don`t you just submit a marketplace ticket asking what category they want them in?

They don`t want things in the right category just to annoy you, a lot of people use the search filters and if your stuff isn`t in the correct category then people looking in the right place are not going to find it, so you will lose sales.

First of all those of us on this board have NO power. We are not the "YOU" referrenced in your post :D.

My suggestion would be to look up products as close to your items as you can find (bridles for instance) and see what category they are listed in. It seems like you have tried to do that though and with problems.

I do admit that the categories are very limited these days. I have put things in places that seem a bit off only because I haven't found any place better for them. I have never to my knowledge though had the items removed from listing. So perhaps it isn't so much where you are putting them but something else about your ad?

You might look through your add and make sure there isn't something that could be taken as "adult" when you are not posting in adult (I assume you are not) as that has been a problem in the past.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.