Sci-Fi Convention 13 - last Chance to See it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The 13th Annual Sci-Fi Convention ends today (May 24th) but you still have time to pop over there and enjoy it!

https://scificonventionsl.wordpress.com/

Comprised of 8 different themed areas and scores of creative exhibits and shops, I cannot stress enough that you ought to pop over there when you can and soak up the experience.

Specifically, I'd use the links found in the wordpress site (above) and start at BROKEN PROMISE and check out the PandaPanda store with kinetic sculptures and interesting Radios; and the Gundam Park with the POSE booth! Pose Booth at Gundam (see example below).  Then at ALIEN INVASION is the United Commonwealth of Planets, and my fave, the Eclectic Stars clothing booth.  in MJOLNIR ILLUMNE COLONY you must see the alien gardens in Color Alchemists, Color Alchemists and the MB3 Shop always a treat to try out the various equipment, and don't miss the Crosstime Garage shop - those vehicles..  WOW.  Then TP over to MAINFRAME and ride on a TRON LIGHT BIKE -  Tron Bikes  you can turn the light beam on and ride all over that themed area.  its intense fun, ride around with a friend in a 2nd bike!

Of course, and full disclosure, I'm in their group, go to A QUIET TOWN - and ascend the stairs at CASSANDRA CROSSING and enjoy a very detailed Dieselpunk City being attacked by Robots.  Check out the battle trench, and the cute lil baby in the stroller,  Not My Baby and then go up the library stairs and thru the elevators to the top secret Dance Hall!

These are of course my own ideas of interesting, and i'm sure you'll find your own. 

Please do remember to VOTE Voting Kiosk and to donate to the charity for medical research.

colorAlchemists_010.png

CassandraCrossing.png

Gundam1.png

aaaa.png

Edited by Submissa69
spelling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.