Looking for a family or parent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Posted (edited)

Hello. I am a bit new to SL. I will RP as an adult. I want someone who is going to help me and support me explore more about SL. Understand that RL comes first. LGBTQ friendly. No drama. Has humor, fun, loving. caring, respectful, loyal, etc. I love anime, music, shopping, exploring, learning new things, gaming, etc. I am goofy, chill, straight-up, laid back, etc. I do need help with certain things on SL and would like someone who is very kind and sweet to help me out. For more information please don't hesitate to message me. I will answer any questions and vice versa.

Edited by Bzeuu
fixing something

Hey! 

I can help you out, I love to go shopping so I can show you some of my favorite stores if you want to! 😃 I also love anime, music and gaming so I think we could get along well! I have female avatar but i'm a guy in real (i'm gay tho so i'm not gonna be hitting on you or anything weird like that haha)

• Like 1

Hi ^^ I'm also a bit new to sl (despite having the acc for 1+ year-only played these past couple months) but I can help you out with the knowledge I have ❤️ We having similar interests such as gaming, music and shopping, i love to rp (haven't done it much in sl yet </3) plus I'm part of lgbtq+ if you don't mind that :) I'm quite introverted but i get comfortable around people easily and I treat my friends like my sisters 😌 IM me anytime! - Hera Meili (celestiallhaun) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CelestialLhaun said:

Hi ^^ I'm also a bit new to sl (despite having the acc for 1+ year-only played these past couple months) but I can help you out with the knowledge I have ❤️ We having similar interests such as gaming, music and shopping, i love to rp (haven't done it much in sl yet </3) plus I'm part of lgbtq+ if you don't mind that :) I'm quite introverted but i get comfortable around people easily and I treat my friends like my sisters 😌 IM me anytime! - Hera Meili (celestiallhaun) 

Thanks a lot 🥰

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MalibuBratz said:

Hey! 

I can help you out, I love to go shopping so I can show you some of my favorite stores if you want to! 😃 I also love anime, music and gaming so I think we could get along well! I have female avatar but i'm a guy in real (i'm gay tho so i'm not gonna be hitting on you or anything weird like that haha)

Much appreciated 🥰

Hey there, I can be a sis,mom aunt w/e but im looking for a family as well lol , I do have a daughter and one on the way ,i love to go shopping ,chill around my house and just shake ass and i got a job at cheers! I would love to welcome you as anything into my small little family

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.