Legacy body

Missbaddiecece

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

do I get my free body?
1) First join this group before teleporting anywhere! 
2) Join 'The Shops!' group to get your free Classic Meshbody.
Paste in-world - secondlife:///app/group/62324162-b5a6-3521-5c5e-f44fae20c4a2/about
3) Visit  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Meshbody/130/127/47
The free body is not located at 'The Shops' region. The Shops region is for Legacy only.
  • Thanks 2

It's still there, at the SLurl that Eddy provided.

The reason many people think it's not there anymore is that it's behind you when you land.

bf704d8e58c8d4cd9cebeffb326e2081.png

You land in that circle on the floor, facing the direction of those arrows, which point you to all the full-price bodies.

Just turn around :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

FYI, this is the meshbody - classic body that is for 1L. No longer need to join their group to get it.

You'll want to look for ads on social media or at stores/ events in-world that have the logo, meshbody classic on white in gold lettering. You can also try demos for the mesh project, as the notecard that comes with the classic body states 90% of tmp clothing will fit the meshbody - classic. but some clothing will not, especially between the legs on the pelvic region. Always demo first. You may try demoing product rigged for meshbody's 2nd body, legacy special edition female or the legacy male/ legacy athletic fit but it might not fit properly.

I know a lot of creators call the first legacy body the legacy classic but that is incorrect. The classic was fashioned after the 1st body, tmp. Then they created their legacy body line, which is promoted heavily, unlike the classic.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1041 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.