Fantasy/medieval/armor apparel for legacy female body?

PixelBerry

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just as the title says I'm looking for fantasy/medieval/armor apparel for the female legacy body, I already know of Pucca firecaster creations, Antaya, P.0.E, Noble creations and Plastik ( or whatever their new name is ) but haven't really found much, at least not something that covers more than just the nip nops and the private parts. So I was hoping that you guys had more store suggestions for me, because so far I have really just peeked on the marketplace and I'm probably missing out on stores that I don't know about, I prefer smaller pieces over full outfits so I can mix and match stuff, oh and is there a decent bom chainmail somewhere?

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you! 😄

55 minutes ago, PixelBerry said:

Just as the title says I'm looking for fantasy/medieval/armor apparel for the female legacy body, I already know of Pucca firecaster creations, Antaya, P.0.E, Noble creations and Plastik ( or whatever their new name is ) but haven't really found much, at least not something that covers more than just the nip nops and the private parts. So I was hoping that you guys had more store suggestions for me, because so far I have really just peeked on the marketplace and I'm probably missing out on stores that I don't know about, I prefer smaller pieces over full outfits so I can mix and match stuff, oh and is there a decent bom chainmail somewhere?

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you! 😄

You could check out this shopping event.

https://weloveroleplay.weebly.com

• Like 1

For newer things that may have Legacy sizes, I second Rowan's recommendation. I look forward to this event every month to see what they have in store.

Unfortunately though, a vast majority of stuff out there is for the bodies prior to Legacy. Lots of Maitreya. I wear the Legacy deformers to wear the Maitreya sizes in some things.

What's the point in wearing Legacy then(as it's much heavier than Maitreya), but sometimes i'm just too lazy to change from one to the other.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.