You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:49 AM, Kyrie Deka said:

Adding: Who would out of the blue in the middle of their day doing other stuff, poke you for naming names on a RP page?  Perhaps well-meaning friends which the named avi has cried to?  If that were the case, your mark got the message, perhaps not worth it to you to leave it up any longer. 

OH trust me..people have time to go searching for lots of things. I once was approached by someone and we spent all our time together for 3 days.  I put "in a relationship" on my Fake Facebook page. No name, no picture, just that status change.  Well someone saw it and told him and he literally FREAKED OUT and read me the riot act about how he never said he wanted to be in a relationship with me yada, yada!  For all anyone else knew it wasn't even him or could have been a RL relationship. It was actually a thing a friend of mine and I did to tease each other if we found someone we liked or liked us in-world. So yes, people have a lot of time sticking their nose in where they don't belong.  None of these little tattletales even knew who I was. LOL  I assume based on that he broke up with me stating that I wanted a lot more than he did. <rolls my eyes>

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Finite said:

Your avatar would not qualify as a person unfortunately. So this is kind of moot. 

I didn't realized topic about profile content.. my bad. I was thinking about copied creation (object / music / animation etc..).

• Haha 2

thanks all for the reply,

Well if it's a risk i'm willing to take it, but I'm not going to sit by and accept this.

So far things have settled down I think it's very clear for me now thanks to all of the replies :)

On 5/23/2021 at 7:00 AM, Rowan Amore said:

The only possible infraction could be the following..

(iv) Post, display, or transmit Content (including any communication(s) with employees of Linden Lab) that is harmful, threatening or harassing, defamatory, libelous, false, inaccurate, misleading, or invades another person's privacy;

Anyone who complained would bear the responsibility of proving something was defamatory, libelous, false, inaccurate or misleading.  Simply stating in your profile that someone has stolen things from your profile is none of those things especially if true.   It's also a resident to resident issue which LL does not involve itself in.

If that were the case, a good percentage of SL would be in trouble.  RPers post people who they RP ban and why in their profiles ALL the time.  

If that were the case, a good percentage of SL would be in trouble.  RPers post people who they RP ban and why in their profiles ALL the time.  

exactly this! that's why it was so confusing. :) Thanks for clearing that up

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.