i want a lelutka head but im having problems with animations

AustinPowerrs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i tried the demo for one and messed around with shapes and skins till i found a look i really liked, i was nearly ready to buy the head but when i switched on my ao i noticed all of the animations seemed to warp and twist the neck really unrealistically. i tried this on three different mesh bodies and with all my animations and this bad interaction continued. the only time this does not happen is when i'm using the stiff default SL ao. i tried switching off head animations in the hud but i'm pretty certain that's just for stopping the facial expressions. this doesn't happen with my catwa head so i believe it must be some issue with the lelutka one.

does someone know a way to get past this?? sorry if it's a newbie sounding question i'm just feeling really bummed and want a way to make the head work without having to confine myself to no movements.

Does your body AO include face animations?  If it does, it sounds like they are specifically for Catwa heads.  You might look in your body AO folder to see if there is a version that does not contain face animations, or if there are any informational NC's that might include some help for your issue.   

11 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

Does your body AO include face animations?  If it does, it sounds like they are specifically for Catwa heads.  You might look in your body AO folder to see if there is a version that does not contain face animations, or if there are any informational NC's that might include some help for your issue.   

i do not think there's face animations in it, but i will try resetting my avatar animations and double checking. 

4 minutes ago, Romantyzm said:

i do not think there's face animations in it, but i will try resetting my avatar animations and double checking. 

If the AO included face animations, it would probably say something about it in the information that came with the AO.  I know that the AO I use comes with 2 versions - one with face animations and 1 without, but I don't know how common that is among AO creators - and I use the non-face version.  

Though I don't normally wear a Lelutka head, and I do have one that I have worn from time to time, and I hadn't noticed any issues with the neck movement from my AO animations.

Perhaps it will be helpful for others who may come across this thread if you indicated which of the Lelutka heads you were experiencing this with, and which AO you were using.  There are probably others who will have more experience than I have with either Lelutka heads or the type of AO you have, and may have better suggestions or solutions for you to try. 

You could always test with a different AO here are a few L$1 examples 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VISTA-ANIMATIONS-MALE-BASIC-MOCAP-AO-2013/298450
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EAT-ME-AO-GIFT-Anthony/20590714
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SEmotion-Newbie-Boy-AO-HUD-v38-Your-first-fully-BENTO-hands-AO/14060823

Some fully Bento AO's may be made for specific heads and look weird on any other head. 

edit: I use an Origin head and i have alts male and female that use newer Evolution Lelutka heads one has the female version of the SEmotion AO none experience the issue you do

Edited by Claireschen Hesten

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.