A custom AO

ThaRealestOne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, ThaRealestOne said:

Is it possible to get a custom AO made? Like as in custom walks and stands?

Do you mean have specific animations made for you?  Yes, if you find an animator willing to do so.   If you mean just having an AO with animations you have already purchased, yes.  Firestorm viewer has a built in AO that you just drop your animations into.  There are other AO huds that you can configure how you'd like.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 12:24 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Do you mean have specific animations made for you?  Yes, if you find an animator willing to do so.   If you mean just having an AO with animations you have already purchased, yes.  Firestorm viewer has a built in AO that you just drop your animations into.  There are other AO huds that you can configure how you'd like.

My bad for the late response but yes exactly, custom animations made specifically for me. I have no idea where to look as far as finding an animator to make them.

7 hours ago, ThaRealestOne said:

My bad for the late response but yes exactly, custom animations made specifically for me. I have no idea where to look as far as finding an animator to make them.

You could try posting what you're looking for here

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/313-wanted/

I don't know, personally, who will do custom animations but you could try dropping a notecard to animators whose products you've seen and like.  Might get expensive, though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.