sl jobs 'm a freelance babysitting nanny 3-8pm EST everyday for babysitting As a nanny I can be live in or come on a set time babysitting -300L (one time babysitting) Nanny-300L/week scheduled or 1,500L for a month 500L/week Live in or 2,500L for a month

datbishmisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i'm a freelance babysitting nanny 3-8pm EST everyday for babysitting As a nanny I can be live in or come on a set time babysitting -300L (one time babysitting) Nanny-300L/week scheduled or 1,500L for a month 500L/week Live in or 2,500L for a month   

I have a  child of my own and have helped raised children in real life as well as babysat , I will rp to the extent you want (if living in house i will cook meals ,clean and take the children to daycare/schools if needed) If babysitting I can come to your home and make sure everything is fine while you are out for the time and will make sure your little one is safe and having fun! I do not mind taking care of toddlers- preteens! 

please contact datbishmisha for more info or to see if Im available for the jobs! 

13 hours ago, Orwar said:

Déjà vu?

Someone posted pretty much the exact same thing a short while back .. With the same awful maths. Also this is the wrong board, you're looking for the employment section, here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/312-inworld-employment/

Not quite the same. She is married now.

Why would I pay for an SL nanny? In RL I might need to pay a nanny to watch my baby while I go to work. The cost of the nanny is justified because my salary is much higher, and if I do not pay the nanny, I cannot go to work and get paid. In SL my baby does not need that attention. I can just derez the little guy when I am not available to take care him.

• Like 1

You also want to play nanny in a house I pay for with a baby I pay for, with baby supplies I pay for, and you want me to pay you even more money to do it? You are not providing me any service I actually need. If I go out and don't take my baby, I can just pretend you are at my house pretending to take care of my pretend baby, instead of actually paying you to pretend to take care of a pretend baby.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BiliEyelash said:

You also want to play nanny in a house I pay for with a baby I pay for, with baby supplies I pay for, and you want me to pay you even more money to do it? You are not providing me any service I actually need. If I go out and don't take my baby, I can just pretend you are at my house pretending to take care of my pretend baby, instead of actually paying you to pretend to take care of a pretend baby.

But what about the cooking and cleaning?  😅

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Even if I wanted a Nanny, I sure wouldn't hire one that didn't take the time to find out where in the forums their Employment ad belongs.

Someone called "datbish" would not be someone I would trust with a child....or anything to be honest.  But then, I am a total name snob.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, bunny2402011 said:

can i be hired

i would recommend you read the actual posts... this one for example isn't hiring but looking to get hired, so wasted energy to post your reply.
Nearly all employers tell how to contact them, if that is inworld, it's not needed to reply, but contact them inworld as they ask.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i would recommend you read the actual posts... this one for example isn't hiring but looking to get hired, so wasted energy to post your reply.
Nearly all employers tell how to contact them, if that is inworld, it's not needed to reply, but contact them inworld as they ask.

@Rowan Amorekeeps saying the same thing. Yet, no one seems to understand. I think they do not understand simple English.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1027 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.