How to edit Destination Listings

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hoping someone here can help as I've been waiting for months for an answer to this from LL.  I was added to the Desitnation list in 2020 for my sim.  In November I redid the sim for a winter theme and requested an edit to my listing on 11/17/20 and again on 11/27/20.  No reply at all.  I then had my sim closed for a few months and emailed them again asking for the listing to be removed.  No reply and old listing is still there.

I have since reopened with a whole new build and email them yet again with no reply.  Have now also tried submitting as a new submission again but really do not want to be there twice even if they do add the sim the 2nd time.

According to the Knowledge Base the email address we should be using is editor@lindenlab.com. I am not getting any bounce backs from that address but neither am I getting any reply at all.

Does anyone know of any other way to get a listing changed?

Thanks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LassDream McMahon said:

Hoping someone here can help as I've been waiting for months for an answer to this from LL.  I was added to the Desitnation list in 2020 for my sim.  In November I redid the sim for a winter theme and requested an edit to my listing on 11/17/20 and again on 11/27/20.  No reply at all.  I then had my sim closed for a few months and emailed them again asking for the listing to be removed.  No reply and old listing is still there.

I have since reopened with a whole new build and email them yet again with no reply.  Have now also tried submitting as a new submission again but really do not want to be there twice even if they do add the sim the 2nd time.

According to the Knowledge Base the email address we should be using is editor@lindenlab.com. I am not getting any bounce backs from that address but neither am I getting any reply at all.

Does anyone know of any other way to get a listing changed?

Thanks!

Have you tried talking to support?

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131009-contact-support

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1044 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.