wanted 1/4 or 1/3 sim on mainland or estate no covenant

gez12

Posted (edited)

ok i accept a 1/4 sim 7500 prim no covenant all the ones i been looking at have some type of rules in 

Edited by gez12

Its True After 2 or 3 hours Noone Responded To This Post And Yes I Do See Few 1/4 Sims On Places Seach In World Like As If Noone Had One Maybe Not Size Like 24576sqm But there We Go 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, gez12 said:

Its True After 2 or 3 hours Noone Responded To This Post

it is a forum, not a chat. It can take DAYS  before special demands get a answer. And the bumps and yellss mostly don't impress people here.

currently visible in search: larger plots

9415b94703d7efce391adaa9ec4266cc.png

of go hunt for abandoned land and send LL a support request for selling you a parcel/part of the size you look for. ( will train your impatience :) can take up to a week to be answered)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Gez! You may have already found your perfect place by now... but, I do have some properties on the Busiris SIM that have up to 5000 prim I can rent out to you. Right now I have them all broken up into individual parcels, but could easily connect them for you. I'll send you an IM in-world in case you are still seeking :) All my parcels are here: http://www.crispsl.com ... but again, I have nothing "staged" as a 5000 prim sim, would need to do some work to connect :) Btw you said no covenant, but we do have some rules... but they are pretty easy :)

Edited by Alexis Crisp

• 3 months later...