no eyebrow option on bom, can it be added a different eyebrow?

Maysooky1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, before purchasing a really expensive skin, it comes with a no eyebrow option, wich is great becos i dont like the eyebrows but i like the skin. Is it possible to wear an additional layer for eyebrows instead, that is also bom? i tried the demo, it didnt work when i tried. Its a catwa HDPRO majersoft im wearing and the skin is HDPRO compatible from Sessions. Comes with one tone only, and there is no demo for no eyebrow option. but i tested it on other skins, without no eyebrow option, it also wasnt allowing an extra layer of another bom eyebrow to appear...please let me know if you guys have better knowledge as im not very good at understanding how the bom skin works if there is a way. Thankyou. Also have anyone brought skins from sessions know if they just come with one tone pack only? in demo its only got 1 tone, if purchasing it will it show up all the tones?

Edited by Maysooky1
added q

I have bought Session skins in the past and typically the brow that you see on the skin is the only one you get. However the browless BOM version should allow you to wear another BOM brow layer on top. Just make sure that that brow layer works with your head ( bom brows for Lelutka Evo X will end it some crazy places due to the UV difference). Also check to make sure that the bom brows are on top of the tattoo browless face layer. You can reorder your layers by going into appearance and choosing to edit your outfit. I hope this helpful and not adding to your confusion. 

Edited by Laurel Aurelia

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.