New mainland liver

SatanTM

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I believe it's mainland? I am unsure, I stay in the Iris region on a houseboat. I am fairly new to house boats and living on public lands I've always been secluded on homesteads and personal regions and I decided to step out of that box. The main reason is because being alone gets quite lonely here. Me and my wife are looking to socialize more, meet more people, actually talk to neighbors, maybe organize a few game nights back at our place; etc.

My name is Pharaoh, it's a pleasure to meet any of you that respond, or message me in world if you'd prefer. Hopefully I meet some new people, thanks for taking a read.

• Like 1

Iris is indeed mainland, it's on the Heterocera continent. If you look at the 'about land' window for your (or any other) parcel, select the 'covenant' tab and you will see the land type displayed there towards the bottom of the window underneath the region name.

I hope you enjoy the region and I wish you well in your new home :) 

323895041_aboutland.png.16c639f291b94c1695be3b9747ed5a59.png

• Like 1

Welcome to Mainland!   Waves from Sansara and Bellisseria and Corsica Continents!  Here's a link to MP with map photos showing Names of all the current major Continents and their positions relative to each other.  Say hello while you explore... and maybe get a free Passport (fun activity) to find all sorts of fun and friendly people to interact with ♥  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Second-Life-Main-Continents-Map/18825806

My personal favourite for meeting new people is exploring, and joining events of activities that I enjoy. And usually, everyone I have met had at least one good recommendation where I could explore more, join a community, find out about more events, and so on and so forth. 

In case you enjoy exploring, too, maybe the upcoming event hosted by BBB/Drivers of SL will be the right thing to start from for meeting new people while having a fun time. Information can be found here: https://lastditch.typepad.com/bbbgazette/2021/05/bbb-stamp-rally-in-association-with-drivers-of-sl-22nd-may-2021.html

Edited by Yukiko Yeshto
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liaa Nova said:

Is there an easy way to tell which continent you're on? Do you just scroll the map out or is there another way? Noobs need to know xd

There is a free Continent Locator at the Memory Bazaar at Ross - you can also locate the script and put it in an article of clothing (like a bracelet)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

There is a free Continent Locator at the Memory Bazaar at Ross - you can also locate the script and put it in an article of clothing (like a bracelet)

Thank you! I'll definitely be checking that out x

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.