Medieval Fantasy RP?

LilBunBun99

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been around the Fantasy rp scene for a while, but I took a break for about 6 months and coming back it seems a lot of sims have gone away. 

I'm looking for any suggestions on rp sims. I prefer dnd style rp, I like sims that limit races and classes to some extent as I find the "make whatever you want" mentality can get stories too confusing to make sense of. Any suggestions are welcome and I enjoy many types of rp and eras. I am just having a hard time finding them now as many people I used to rp with have left or taken a break from SL for the time being. 

TLDR Looking for medieval fantasy rp sim suggestions.

• Like 1

Hi LilBunBun99. I have a GOT sim (Stories Inc) where we focus on co-developing stories together - improvisational episodes that go on for a while and evolve over time.  We have no strict rules at all ut we do care about appearance and sticking to the canon as much as possible.  The only strict rule we have is don't cause drama.  Its based about 3-5 years after the GOT tv show ended.  Westeros is a mess, and the small folk are gaining power as many of the great Houses are Lordless.  It's a time when the middle class is developing. Anyway, if interested contact me in SL and I can tell you more.  We are a small group of very good, laid back, fun players in a couple of awesome looking sims.   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 409 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.