Unwanted Display of my avatar and information

Xelokwonie Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so, someone who has gone out of her way to cause me and my friend trouble has put me, a picture of my main avatar, and information on me in their profile, and is refusing to remove me from her profile even after asking. its actually really annoying since its something I've both made clear months ago that I didn't want displayed and again requested earlier this evening/morning to have them take it off their profile. 

this person has gotten me random unwanted things without asking because they didn't like what I was wearing, then gets upset when I told them I've since deleted the things because I had no interest in them.

the information she is showing is false as I've never accepted being in any form of relationship with her, even that of a Pet/master and at most played along just to shut her up in the past, they have done nothing but get in between me and my friends and cause problems for us.

Is there some way to have them take this false information off their profile? it would be nice ^^

Edited by Xelokwonie Bunny

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Xelokwonie said:

Is there some way to have them take this false information off their profile? it would be nice ^^

report that person, and block, don't look back.

You also have to remove the information showing any name of others, it't not allowed to name and shame on the forums.

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

report that person, and block, don't look back.

You also have to remove the information showing any name of others, it't not allowed to name and shame on the forums.

Reporting the person resulted in nothing getting done, blocking them only resulted in them targeting people around me. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.