Email from updates@mc.secondlife.com ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

oneyearlater.thumb.jpg.fbc0ab2b686e27aa20bf3c8caa0dc0fc.jpg

17 hours ago, claudiairis said:
They stole all my linden from my account, what I had earned as the creator of the market. I did not open any file, I did not accept gifts, I would never give my password. The name of the thief appears in the factoring, a false profile. I wonder if it was by e-mail, I received two emails with that address, updates@mc.secondlife.com, I think I went to it. Please, it is very important to know if it is from SL, and how they are stealing the lindens. I already sent a ticket. Thanks to whoever can answer.claudiairis

This thread has explained/proven that this mentioned email address should be a legit SL address. You most likely clicked something you should not have. You've learned a valuable lesson. don't randomly click things and then insert your login credentials. Always go from known bookmarked links. Speaking of valuable lessons, don't write a post as a code quote, it turns it into a thing you need to scroll sideways to read. Highly annoying.

Also, you said you already posted a ticket with LL. So,... what do you want us to do now? - I didn't read/translate the (Spanish, i think?) response you've put because, well... Everyone talks English here.

Weird thing to do, to pull out an old thread because you got phished.

3 minutes ago, CaithLynnSayes said:

oneyearlater.thumb.jpg.fbc0ab2b686e27aa20bf3c8caa0dc0fc.jpg

This thread has explained/proven that this mentioned email address should be a legit SL address. You most likely clicked something you should not have. You've learned a valuable lesson. don't randomly click things and then insert your login credentials. Always go from known bookmarked links. Speaking of valuable lessons, don't write a post as a code quote, it turns it into a thing you need to scroll sideways to read. Highly annoying.

Also, you said you already posted a ticket with LL. So,... what do you want us to do now? - I didn't read/translate the (Spanish, i think?) response you've put because, well... Everyone talks English here.

Weird thing to do, to pull out an old thread because you got phished.

3C10298A-A219-4238-AC50-2616A154142C.png

If you clicked a link and then entered your user name and password, you may have fallen victim to a phishing attack. If you can, change your password. Also, call Linden Lab at the Fraud Hotline, 800-860-6990.

Si hizo clic en el enlace y luego ingresó su nombre de usuario y contraseña, es posible que haya sido víctima de un ataque de phishing. Si puedes, cambia tu contraseña. Además, llame a Linden Lab a la línea directa de fraude, 800-860-6990.

• Like 3

Vuelvo a repetir, no hice clic en ningún enlace, salvo en el link que se menciona en este foro, updates@ mc. secondlife. com,  proveniente de SL, mucho menos poner mi clave y contraseña. Tampoco acepte ningún objeto, nota, textura, etc. Lo primero que hice fue cambiar la contraseña, de todos modos gracias, me comunique con LL y ya lo solucionaron, rápidamente me depositaron todo el dinero robado, agradezco a LL y a todos los que me apoyaron en esto. Las opiniones con referencia a ese link, en este mismo Foro, son diversas, por eso me interesaba saber si podían mandar  phishing. Con respecto a mi primer mensaje, es la primera vez que participo y estaba muy nerviosa, pido disculpas si a alguien le molesto tener que leerlo.Hablo español, pero este Foro es el único que mencionó ese tema. Gracias a todos los que respondieron y doy por concluida mi participación.

No one is bothered by your question or your participation here! You may want to use the Spanish language forum in the International section though. You can ask questions on any topic there and you may find more people there who will understand and can answer you in Spanish!
But that doesn't mean you HAVE to use only that forum. You're always welcome to post in any of the forums.

¡A nadie le molesta su pregunta o su participación aquí! Sin embargo, es posible que desee utilizar el foro en español en la sección Internacional. ¡Puede hacer preguntas sobre cualquier tema allí y puede encontrar más personas allí que lo entenderán y podrán responderle en español! Pero eso no significa que TIENES que usar solo ese foro. Siempre eres bienvenido a publicar en cualquiera de los foros.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.