how much $ with fishing?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Β  Β Depends on which fishing game you're talking about.

5 minutes ago, CasualFisherman said:

is it worth buy the best rod?

One of the affiliates could sneak into the forum here and pose as a completely independent and objective critic of the fishing system and wholeheartedly recommend the best rod money can buy (for a particular fishing system--there are several).

On the other hand, a competitor in the business could do the complete opposite.

• Like 2

My daughter and I just discovered fishing recently, because we are missing it in RL and since covid restrictions in Tokyo are tightened...

You do not need any better rod than the starter rod, the only advantage the better rods give you is you are leveling faster and having more XP means you will fish more valuable fish when I understood that correctly! So when you are patient you can keep using the starter rod and be fine. I know people in the group keep repeating how much better the magic etc rods are and that you can buy them with credit...I would not listen to this!

We do NOT fish for profit so we do not push it hard lol just chatting and fishing but someone in the group said when they grind they can make the daily limit, of 300L a day! We casual fishers are making about 100L a day when you fish the higher multiplier events ^ ^ but I never kept a close eye on that to be honest -_-Β 

And honestly I am happy I do not NEED to fish for profit, because I think you would need a really huge amount of hours to put in T^T I am not that patient lol But it is really fun and you meet nice people ^ ^

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 1

If the fishing is anything like collecting coins or flowers etc, these types of things don't usually earn you masses of money. You'll earn fractions of a L$ at a time and you'll have to spend all your inworld time at it if you want to make any decent amount from it, You may have to earn a minimum amount before you can cash out or spend L$ on bait or things like that in order to make L$ but you do make that money back and moreΒ 

5 hours ago, CasualFisherman said:

how much $ i can earn with better rod @ fishing?

Not enough to make it worth it.

Even with a standard rod, you won't usually earn enough to make the time investment worthwhile.

I only recommend fishing for L$ to folks that just want to spend the vast majority of theirΒ SL time sitting around at a fishing location.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

The OP's name alone is suspect.Β Β 

They also created their account yesterday and are already savvy enough to know about the forums and decide of all topics to talk about to start one on fishing for L$.

Definitely sounds suspicious.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

They also created their account yesterday and are already savvy enough to know about the forums and decide of all topics to talk about to start one on fishing for L$.

Definitely sounds suspicious.

Not really suspicious. No one had a problem with the one day old avatar who was savvy enough to find the forums and came looking for a nice girl to be his GF.Β Β 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

You're saying that as if they're not already posting in this thread.

5 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

I'm willing to bet money Slick Wili is the OP.

Given the only group in the OP's profile, I may even have said it... accidentallyonpurpose. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

The OP's name alone is suspect.Β Β 

Indeed. One might even say that it's a bit... fishy? ;)

• Haha 5

.... the OP found the Catznip discord server earlier (at least I'm assuming so as the username was equally fishy) .. and wanted to talk about fishing and making money in SL.Β 

Β 

This is the worst social media influence campaign ever.

I've not spent a penny and am feeling like I should be asking forΒ my money back.

Edited by Coffee Pancake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1063 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.