Cant remove eye applier on genus

voiva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the genus classic head and received a cute eye gift which used an applier to add the different colors on top of the genus eyes. I recent got a new pair of eyes which i just add on if i want to wear them.

Ive tried lots of things to remove the gift eye layer from my genus eyes but they just wont come off. I turned to removing the genus eyes completely and just wearing my new ones but now whenever my avatar looks around the sclera of the new eyes are red. Would really appreciate help on either or both of these issues. Thank you in advance

Hellow Voiva,

It happened to me too and I fixed it removing eyes and head and re-attack both, have you tried to to move to a different place too ?

I think in some cases hud and eyes can't comunicate for an unknown reason, when I moved to a different place I fixed this issue.

• Like 1

The SL system gets flaky from to time. The quick fix for many of the glitches in SL is to move to a different region and relog. Often this is listed as an early troubleshooting step. Try for an empty deserted region like Furball. Landmark the place for when you have problems.

Keep your thinking asking 'Is this problem caused by me, my viewer, or SL?" Check those in reverse order. Check the Grid Status page. Switch to another viewer. Only then do you start the tedious task of figuring out what you may have done.

Always do the easy stuff first.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.