Whats the best way to get back into bloodlines?

JustStormy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi so it's been years since Ive last touched second life and Ive been wanting to get back into bloodlines. I remember being a noob and just hanging out at one of the bloodlines lands I think it was the vampire one? I still hang out there but I feel kinda stupid doing it now. I don't know if its best to just start on my own or wait for someone who would like to help me out. 

• Like 1

You can start again on your own and take your time finding compatible people.  If you're on a new account and need a HUD have a good think about what race you want to be.  You'll begin as a human anyway, regardless of the race type you choose.  Remember to accept the group invitation when you wear the HUD.  If you miss the invitation, ask a liaison to invite you, then you can start chatting in group and get to know people that way.  I'd offer to help out but the last two people who accepted my offer got cold feet, and in any case I'm not playing anything but Legends now (and hardly even that).  I'm happy to give advice but I just don't get involved otherwise.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xxVi3perxx said:

I have a clan that I am recruiting for feel free to message me inworld been in Bloodlines for almost 3 years and in one of the top 5 clan families listed in Bloodlines. I am happy to help you out with learning Bloodlines :D

I'll be home after work 10 pm est if you're still online :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.