HOW TO RECOVER AN ACCOUNT FROM WHICH I NO LONGER HAVE THE EMAIL I CREATED?

Question

I started in SL in 2012 and in 2013 I had to create an extra account to escape from an ex boyfriend SL who was crazy and had several alts and always found me. but now it happened that I revisited this account, to take some pictures of Mother's Day. I don’t know how or why my account was blocked, the fact is that I no longer have the email I used to create the account (for lack of access to the email they canceled my email) and now I try to contact the support of this account anhttps://my-secondlife-agni.akamaized.net/users/5294d3f0b385f10002000005/snapshots/web_6077189194f0817d9750ad38.jpgd I can't, the message appears that the account does not exist. is there any way to recover?

4 answers to this question

wrong section, but, you have to contact support and make a ticket they are going to require informations you used to create the account,  otherwise, unless you can get access to the email account and click reset password to recover it that way,  support is the only way.

• Like 2

Com um pouco de dificuldade consegui recuperar o email que usei pra criar a conta. O pior é que eu recebi todos os contatos e respondi todas as perguntas do jeito certo para a lind lab, no entando faltando apenas um passo (o de alterar a senha) a conta simplesmente não consigo entrar, no email aparecem que comentários foram adicionados, porem não consigo entrar nno link que chega no email, quando digito a senha e o login para entrar, aparece a mensagem, enviei uma mensagem por email para o suporte e aguardo resposta, mas muito obrigda pela ajuda, ainda bem que alguem pode me ajutar e sanar minha duvida as vezes é complicado estar no sl e encontrar pessoas dispostas a fazer fotos tematicas, ou mesmo rp de familia, que é uma das coisas que mais amo fazer, sou apaixonada por RP.

13 hours ago, cilamar said:

With a little difficulty I managed to recover the email I used to create the account. The worst thing is that I received all the contacts and answered all the questions in the right way for the lind lab, however with just one step left (changing the password) the account just can't log in, in the email it appears that comments have been added, but I can't get in the link that arrives in the email, when I type the password and login to enter, the message appears, I sent a message by email to the support and I am waiting for a reply, but thank you very much for the help, thankfully that someone can help me and to solve my doubts it is sometimes complicated to be on the sl and find people willing to take thematic photos, or even family photos, which is one of the things I love to do the most, I am passionate about PR.

Email?  SL only uses support ticketing system,  any email address you might find, I'm not sure will ever get a reply.

• Like 1
23 horas atrás, bigmoe Whitfield disse:

Email?  SL only uses support ticketing system,  any email address you might find, I'm not sure will ever get a reply.

me falaram que podia ser feito assim, na notificação que chega no meu email aparece que posso responder a ele como forma de interageir só que a resposta que chega é o link para acessar o bilhete. não sei como fazer isso.