Making avatar bigger

MrRomun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I use legacy athletic body with lelutka skyler head. i was wondering if there is any way to make my avatar bigget and taller without looking stretched out vertically. i already have height at 100. anyone can help to shape or is there a product to make it taller?

11 hours ago, MrRomun said:

Hello. I use legacy athletic body with lelutka skyler head. i was wondering if there is any way to make my avatar bigget and taller without looking stretched out vertically. i already have height at 100. anyone can help to shape or is there a product to make it taller?

Give yourself spider legs and set those at 100 too. May I ask why you want to be giant sized using a mesh body instead of finding a avatar that could possibly be a better option? 

13 hours ago, Chris Nova said:

Give yourself spider legs and set those at 100 too. May I ask why you want to be giant sized using a mesh body instead of finding a avatar that could possibly be a better option? 

Maybe he wants to do a David and Goliath role play?  I don't think Goliath is 50 feet tall. He's probably more like 8 to 9 feet. ;)

On 5/10/2021 at 4:48 PM, MrRomun said:

Not really, maximum on the sliders is maximum, and any kind of deformer you add over the top will, as you say, just stretch you out. It could make you (a bit) taller but won't change your volume, so you'll be thinner. And your head will still be tiny.

The only option is a speciallist mesh body made to be giant, but in that case you won't be able to use your Skyler head. Or any clothes at all. Nothing will fit.

3 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

It's amazing how many people don't realize they're already 9 feet tall.

That wouldn't matter, they only want to be two feet taller than everyone else. Which of course is impossible, because as soon as they do that, everyone else goes taller too.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

LL should offer 30% taller avatars with premium accounts. Just sayin'. Again. 

"Ohh look at that guy! He's tall!  He must be premium!" 

Oh boy, that would fix it for sure. Charge everyone an extra dollar a month per inch of height above 6'6".

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1078 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.