How do you check to see if someone you hired for customer service is doing their job?

JingleWorm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are people complaining about customer service? If so, they're probably not doing a job worth paying for.

There's not really anything you can use to track this within SL since most CS happens in IMs or in-world locations you don't control.

You could do it via your own CS website, but that can be complicated to set up.

4 hours ago, JingleWorm said:

Is there anything on the marketplace that helps track or something? I would want to give a small percentage of my sales to someone who would do customer service. All help is truly appreciated.

Have you ever heard of Undercover Boss? 😉

• Like 4

You can give a percentage from your Marketplace sales to your CSR on the Merchant home > Edit Item Listing > Revenue Distributions, but the only way to check if they are doing their jobs is to check it yourself. You can ask a friend to request support and hear his/her feedback or use an alt and do it yourself. 

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't think the OP is saying he has someone not doing their job but rather how to check to see if they made sales so they can give them a percentage of the sale. Probably just worded the title incorrectly. 

Edited by Sam1 Bellisserian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.