Auto alpha cuts not saving with outfit (slink physique)

actualkon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have the slink physique body, and im having a bit of an issue. I followed the instructions to use the auto alpha mini hud on some jeans that Clip through my skin. When I use the copy of the mini hud on my outfit however, it does not apply the cuts to my body. Can anyone help?

37 minutes ago, actualkon said:

So I have the slink physique body, and im having a bit of an issue. I followed the instructions to use the auto alpha mini hud on some jeans that Clip through my skin. When I use the copy of the mini hud on my outfit however, it does not apply the cuts to my body. Can anyone help?

Are you using the Redux version of your Slink body? That version doesn't support alpha cuts via the auto-alpha HUD or the body's HUD, as it's intended for BoM use with alpha layers. See this section of the Slink FAQ for how to make alpha layers if your clothing doesn't have any.

• Like 1

Alpha cuts do NOT save with an outfit. You misunderstand how the Classic body works.

The body is an item with attributes. Alpha cuts are an attribute. With the Redux body alphas are SYSTEM LAYERs and they will save with an outfit. System Layers are items not attributes.

If you use the same copy of the Classic body with different outfits requiring different cuts, you will have problems. To solve the problem use the included Auto Alpha for Consumers. This is an item you wear and save with the outfit. It will set the attributes of the body to the alpha cuts you want. Instructions are included with he body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.