Body applier

Milan1xo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I’m having trouble applying my body applier I recently got for my legacy body. I’m not sure what I need to do to stop it from looking like below. When I press BOM in my style hud it just goes back to the sling underneath it. Any help would be appreciated. Tanks! 

51166613847_547a6c0658_b.jpg

BoM and appliers are two separate things. If you try to use an applier skin after setting your body (or head) to accept BoM, it will cancel out the BoM ability and what you're currently seeing will happen. BoM is intended to be for system layers only.

If your skin contains a system layer then that's what you need to use for BoM. A BoM skin can come in one of three options:

• system skin layer with the head and body all together
  • system skin layer with either the head or the body on the system skin, plus a system tattoo layer for the part that's not on the system skin (eg: system skin for the body and tattoo layer for the head)
  • tattoo layers for both the head and the body

I can see from your screenshot that you're using the Firestorm viewer, so the inventory icons you need to look for are:

• system skin = human figure doing a star jump
  • tattoo layer = pink dragon tattoo

If you see those in your skin's folder, then WEAR the skin and ADD the tattoo layer(s). If you don't see them in your skin's folder, then the skin is an applier-only one. If it's applier-only then you will need to re-add the alpha layer for your body and apply the skin.

If you'd like to show a screenshot of what's in the skin folder, we can give you more detailed guidamce :)

Edited by Skell Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.