Couples Dance Animations

Jez Float

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm helping someone find couples dances for their dance machine and cannot find several of my favorite vendors, including Henmations, 3FX, and Bits and Bobs.  While some of the earliest SL dances are painful to watch now, each of these vendors had good stuff.  Anyone know if they're still selling animations?  If so, where?

5 hours ago, Jez Float said:

I'm helping someone find couples dances for their dance machine and cannot find several of my favorite vendors, including Henmations, 3FX, and Bits and Bobs.  While some of the earliest SL dances are painful to watch now, each of these vendors had good stuff.  Anyone know if they're still selling animations?  If so, where?

i think 3fx is sadly gone.
B&B is still in business
Henmations... no idea, never been  my "favorites".

• Thanks 1

As others have answered, I’ll throw in a few suggestions! I won’t use b&b because they’re no copy (unless that has changed). Akeyo, A&M Mocap, and Sync’d are a few of the stores where I got my couples dances to fill up my hybrid. 

16 hours ago, norajulian said:

As others have answered, I’ll throw in a few suggestions! I won’t use b&b because they’re no copy (unless that has changed). Akeyo, A&M Mocap, and Sync’d are a few of the stores where I got my couples dances to fill up my hybrid. 

You can definitely get copiable dances from Bits and Bobs. And it is worth going there regularly because they sell a random dance of the day at half price and that is copiable, your dance ball will be overflowing in no time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.