Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I will go back for the 2nd shot Friday. I will go back for the 2nd shot Friday.

I considered the J&J because you only need one shot, but decided Pfizer would be better.  I just don't like to have my arm punctured or encounter what looks like a bomb shelter with military presence and no doubt a few airborne virus particles floating around, so feared I wouldn't go back again....but....I...

...will go back for the 2nd shot Friday.

I did get the J&J yesterday. Just a little bit of red immediately surrounding the site (about 1/4" dia) today and little sore which is to be expected. I sweated it all out over night (intentionally with extra blanket) and yes I left the bandage on over night to prevent infection because I do sleep on that side mostly.

This  morning I had the sniffles and cough but that has since cleared up and I'm feeling almost normal now. And that is with a compromised immune system. So it didn't kill me but I sure wish they'd get the signal adjusted properly so my ears will stop ringing so loudly. And what's up with all the commercials? Five minutes of commercials every 10 minutes!? Anybody got a link to a tutorial on how to enable streaming?

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On the other hand, I had 2 personal mind to mind conversations with Bill Gates so far since my last vaccination.
So I would not enable streaming that fast.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

On the other hand, I had 2 personal mind to mind conversations with Bill Gates so far since my last vaccination.
So I would not enable streaming that fast.

I don't think Gates would want to try to deal with my mind. It would be like Spock mind-melding with a squirrel and no, I'm not the squirrel. 🤭

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I did get the J&J yesterday. Just a little bit of red immediately surrounding the site (about 1/4" dia) today and little sore which is to be expected. I sweated it all out over night (intentionally with extra blanket) and yes I left the bandage on over night to prevent infection because I do sleep on that side mostly.

This  morning I had the sniffles and cough but that has since cleared up and I'm feeling almost normal now. And that is with a compromised immune system. So it didn't kill me but I sure wish they'd get the signal adjusted properly so my ears will stop ringing so loudly. And what's up with all the commercials? Five minutes of commercials every 10 minutes!? Anybody got a link to a tutorial on how to enable streaming?

*hands you her tinfoil hat

I'll need that back later though.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

 Anybody got a link to a tutorial on how to enable streaming?

You have to wait until someone with a strong Indian accent, calling from the windows on your computer or from the microsoft.
They will give you instructions on how they can plant this tiny software app on your computer. Free of charge.
Such nice people.
 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sid Nagy said:

You have to wait until someone with a strong Indian accent, calling from the windows on your computer or from the microsoft.
They will give you instructions on how they can plant this tiny software app on your computer. Free of charge.
Such nice people.
 

I just got the call from a lovely gentleman named Bob with a distinct Indian accent.  He was very helpful in setting up the app on my computer, tablet and phone!  I am holding now for a conference call from Mr. Gates.   So excited! 😅

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I just got the call from a lovely gentleman named Bob with a distinct Indian accent.  He was very helpful in setting up the app on my computer, tablet and phone!  I am holding now for a conference call from Mr. Gates.   So excited! 😅

Cg1-RNYXEAAgklJ.jpg

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2021 at 5:01 PM, neopolaris said:

So first off, it's not a vaccination.  The shot doesn't  contain the virus, and secondly it doesn't make you immune.  I'm surprised people don't know this.  Fauci has said it's purpose is to reduce the symptoms.

Sweet Lord! I've been telling thousands of med students exactly the opposite for all these years! (That subunit recombinant proteins and expression vectors can serve as vaccine too.) How could I have been so wrong! I have been so misinformed by the formal educational system and by regular science! From now on, I will only trust what people pull out of their primary knowledge hole and put on the interwebs.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Sweet Lord! I've been telling thousands of med students exactly the opposite for all these years! (That subunit recombinant proteins and expression vectors can serve as vaccine too.) How could I have been so wrong! I have been so misinformed by the formal educational system and by regular science! From now on, I will only trust what people pull out of their primary knowledge hole and put on the interwebs.

Speaking of infection, I have a bone to pick with you, Mr. Schwartzman.

A year or so ago, I visited a friend's island cottage and stumbled across a cute little transistor radio on her beach towel. As I approached, the damned thing infected me with this...

I had to listen to Dave Brubeck for weeks to shake it. I hold you personally responsible.

 

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
Added proof in the form of a link to the pathogen.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...