Why Did It Take So Long to Accept the Facts About Covid?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Group of Seven leaders are set to vow to deliver at least 1 billion extra doses of vaccines over the next year to help cover 80% of the world’s adult population, according to a draft communique seen by Bloomberg News.

Ahead of the G-7 summit in the U.K., officials are putting together a document that outlines a plan to end the pandemic by December 2022.

• "And we need to make sure that as we recover, we level up across our societies and we build back better. And I actually think that we have a huge opportunity to do that because as G7, we are united in our vision for a cleaner, greener world."

(from G7 leaders pose for "family photo" as summit kicks off)

1623420063799.jpg

In a statement ahead of the summit, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he will urge his fellow G7 leaders at the summit to make concrete commitments to vaccinate the world, as well as give support to the "Global Pandemic Radar" -- a new global surveillance system intended to protect immunization programs.

(https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/11/politics/g7-summit-explainer/index.html)

I don't recall being consulted about yet another new warrantless wiretapping program, now apparently funded to offer its protection to this brave new "vaccination" program? So, let me get this straight-- The fate of the free world has been left in the hands of this "champion" of liberal democracy and universal human rights?

ccebb9082885d2edf94180301967e28e.jpg

tumblr_mqkqo1l2rf1qfrrv2o1_640.gifv

The Rockefeller Foundation Welcomes UK’s Global Pandemic Radar

NEW YORK | May 21, 2021 – The Rockefeller Foundation welcomes today’s announcement from the United Kingdom of a new Global Pandemic Radar and looks forward to close collaborations to prevent future pandemics.

The Rockefeller Foundation is developing a complementary pandemic prevention institute capable of producing data insights ―from both traditional and non-traditional data sources ― that can contribute to containing a disease outbreak in the first 100 days. This work builds upon the Foundation’s legacy of catalytic health investments and more recent work to leverage the power of data and technology to improve health outcomes globally.

https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/news/the-rockefeller-foundation-welcomes-uks-global-pandemic-radar/

Could Global Pandemic Radar be the Cambridge Analytica of Capitalistic hegemonic biowarfare?

😺😸😹

Edited by Chroma Starlight
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chroma Starlight said:

I don't recall being consulted about yet another new warrantless wiretapping program

I don't think that, in this context at least, the phrase "global surveillance network" means quite what you seem to think it does.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-uk-has-a-plan-for-a-new-pandemic-radar-system/

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n485

https://theindependentpanel.org/mainreport/

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Innula Zenovka said:

I don't think that, in this context at least, the phrase "global surveillance network" means quite what you seem to think it does.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-uk-has-a-plan-for-a-new-pandemic-radar-system/

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n485

https://theindependentpanel.org/mainreport/

Isn't this plan a rather preposterous and obtuse scheme in lieu of basic good governance and public health policy? The same faction that sabotaged the medical system now want to replace it with, well, I guess Monarchy and the Rockefeller Foundation? No thanks, the issue was never called to vote.

Or rather, it was, and the public once again spoke loudly that it begged to differ with this establishment back in November.

4 hours ago, Chroma Starlight said:

Isn't this plan a rather preposterous and obtuse scheme in lieu of basic good governance and public health policy? The same faction that sabotaged the medical system now want to replace it with, well, I guess Monarchy and the Rockefeller Foundation? No thanks, the issue was never called to vote.

Or rather, it was, and the public once again spoke loudly that it begged to differ with this establishment back in November.

I'm sorry but I cannot make out what you're trying to suggest here.   The Guardian reports that

G7 leaders will sign an agreement on Saturday aimed at ensuring an outbreak like Covid can never happen again.

The Carbis Bay declaration will include commitments to step up research into zoonotic diseases, which jump from animals to humans. The UK will establish an animal vaccine manufacturing and innovation centre at the Pirbright Institute in Surrey, expected to be up and running next year.

The G7 leaders will be joined by the Indian, South Korean, Australian and South African delegations – attending the G7 at the UK’s invitation – for their discussions about health.

What's "rather preposterous and obtuse" about that?

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Haha 1

Why, no, HOW is it that many G7 Protestors still haven't gotten the memo about the whole "there's a pandemic on and you must wear your facemask and keep distance away from others." How can they get the right message but still fundamentally fail on basic human etiquette to prevent the evitable spread of pandemic? 

TELEMMGLPICT000261002767_trans_NvBQzQNjv

57861734_401.jpg

How do they think they're protesting G7's agenda when they are contributing to the easily-preventable spread of public disease and an irresponsible and sociopathic attitude about care for one another's wellness.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Possibly because regulations in England mandate wearing masks indoors but not outdoors?

Why do you need a regulation requiring you to do the thing you know is right if you know it's right? If you know that the G7 is wrong and the Earth is worth saving from the establishments of power, then you know that you don't need a government  regulation to take reasonable rational scientific medically-sound precautions as outlined by the WHO. Does the lack of a regulation excuse your behavior in any way, shape, or form?  It's not the government's job to moderate the individual sovereign soul, nor could a secular government ever hope to do so credibly. That is the traditional purpose and purview of the spiritual cults and quite frankly it's none of the business of the executive or even legislative and judicial branches. That said, the true and actual equitable protection of the best Enlightened interests of the public's health and safety is the only one true essential fundamental duty of any government and it can be reasonably stated that any government that consistently refuses its responsibilities must be abolished by all means sufficient.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chroma Starlight said:

Why do you need a regulation requiring you to do the thing you know is right if you know it's right? I

I know that it's right to follow the advice of the competent medical authorities and to comply with the public health guidance and regulations currently in force.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Innula Zenovka said:

I know that it's right to follow the advice of the competent medical authorities and to comply with the public health guidance and regulations currently in force.

I mean, I've heard of "Nationalized medicine," but that's kind of nutty to refuse to do the minimum measure of things absolutely necessary. Is the logic that this is being done in order just to prove how "anti-EU" that Great Britain is? They would rather crash and destroy a schoolbus full of children than let someone who knows how to drive get behind the wheel, and it's like. Okay, but everyone is watching and can see this, you realize. Where do you expect that this is going to lead you?

Which countries top the European health care rankings?

The data was gathered in 2014 for over 37 countries. The report ranks the countries according to the following factors:

• illness prevention
  • outcomes;
  • patent rights and information disclosure;
  • accessibility
  • waiting times for treatment;
  • the range of services offered
  • (etc)

chart.jpeg

(from https://expathealth.org/healthcare/european-health-care-rankings/ )

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

I mean, I've heard of "Nationalized medicine," but that's kind of nutty to refuse to do the minimum measure of things absolutely necessary. Is the logic that this is being done in order just to prove how "anti-EU" that Great Britain is? They would rather crash and destroy a schoolbus full of children than let someone who knows how to drive get behind the wheel, and it's like. Okay, but everyone is watching and can see this, you realize. Where do you expect that this is going to lead you?

I'm sorry, but I don't think this discussion is going anywhere.   

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

I'm sorry, but I don't think this discussion is going anywhere.   

That's okay, neither is Brexit. 

And so, it would seem that we are now stuck with each other. Which is rich, I am quite certain that all of the folks here across the Atlantic who already have such a well-established tradition of righteously overthrowing imperious ill-behaving Monarchical régimes in order to establish Plurality are going to be such Great partners for you in this brave new funhouse mirrors world you believe that you are going to be permitted to build for humanity to wither and expire in.

Historians will one day pen, in hushed tones of great awe and wonder, "What were they ever even thinking?"

China said that the time of a "small" group of countries has authority over global decisions is "long gone," as a warning to Group of Seven leaders on Sunday.

"The days when global decisions were dictated by a small group of countries are long gone," a spokesperson for the China embassy in London told Reuters.

The spokesperson continued: "We always believe that countries, big or small, strong or weak, poor or rich, are equals, and that world affairs should be handled through consultation by all countries," according to the report. 

"Ganging up, pursuing bloc politics, and forming small cliques are unpopular and doomed to fail," Wang Wenbin, China's foreign ministry spokesperson previously said, as Insider Kevin Shalvey reported. 

(from https://www.businessinsider.com/china-to-g7-decisions-by-small-group-of-countries-are-long-gone-2021-6)

P1010353.thumb.JPG.62fa975cce6438390c7092efffa320a0.JPG

So, how about those Universal Human Rights and your cosmic as well as your treaty obligations, G7? 

🐍🐍🐍

8 minutes ago, Chroma Starlight said:

(from https://www.businessinsider.com/china-to-g7-decisions-by-small-group-of-countries-are-long-gone-2021-6)

P1010353.thumb.JPG.62fa975cce6438390c7092efffa320a0.JPG

So, how about those Universal Human Rights and your cosmic as well as your treaty obligations, G7? 

🐍🐍🐍

Not sure what to make of this. It's China. They've been bullying small countries for a few decades now and are hardly a leader when it comes to human rights or adhering to treaties they sign. They renegotiated on literally every trade deal Westerners made with them in the 90s even though it made them rich and powerful. They even lowball Russia, the closest thing they have to an ally. They coddle North Korea, a country-sized concentration camp. The Myanmar military coup is encouraged by China. And I won't even get into western China, Hong Kong or Taiwan. I find China likes to sound wise when making statements but their actions speak louder than any words they say.

What next? You going to quote Hitler as some moral justification for an argument?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Finite said:

Not sure what to make of this. It's China.

In fairness, Britain has been trying to genocide China out of existence since 1839, so, it's really hard not to say that the Chinese are not a righteously aggrieved party here, along with every citizen in the United States and Europe. And elsewhere too, of course. It's almost as if everything that imperious people touch dies.

hk-dragon-boat-festival-boats.jpg?resize

🐍🐍🐍

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.