Desperately need help

Milan1xo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiiii, okay so I have a skin for my genus head that I really like. It’s bom activated but it’s not working. I’m not sure how to get it to work on my head. When I click bom in the hud it just disappears back to my other skin. Any help would be appreciated!! The skin is from Moccino Beaute. 

51164462287_d52e04a096_b.jpg

• Sad 1

It's not BOM activated yet. There is a button on the HUD that you must click. (Lower right, I have highlighted in red here the place you need to look):

240469825_Screenshot2021-05-08124311.thumb.png.de31c95bfb57ab0fdcd476f97f72ba45.png

If your skin is an applier skin and not a BOM skin, then you must turn BOM OFF, and wear the head alpha from the Genus pack.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 1

Mine was the same for days:)

It is so simple when we know how. Although i dislike BOM on many levels ~ the biggest Ambers mouth looks like it has been injected with Botox and changes her face totally ~ i love her as she is.
I have gone back for two reasons the first being i prefer the face and second i have hundreds of beautiful makeups and tattoos ~ it will be a long time before i am forced to buy more BOM & update to it. To begin a collection of new products would just be a total waste.

@Milan hope you have your Avatar up and running ~ happy weekend all Amber 

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

It's not BOM activated yet. There is a button on the HUD that you must click. (Lower right, I have highlighted in red here the place you need to look):

240469825_Screenshot2021-05-08124311.thumb.png.de31c95bfb57ab0fdcd476f97f72ba45.png

If your skin is an applier skin and not a BOM skin, then you must turn BOM OFF, and wear the head alpha from the Genus pack.

I had to turn on the alpha. Haha silly me. Thank you so much 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.