Question re heads!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm apologizing in advance, I'm sure this isn't in the right spot but didn't see a forum for fashion emergencies.

I'm wearing a demo of a BOM head by lelutka and cant seem to get it to work. The head is all red. Where's the skin? I'm doing it wrong. :(

Does anyone have any idea what i'm screwing up? This is the first BOM head I've ever tried.

why.thumb.png.07d0221b850eb571d0aa07348110c328.png

39 minutes ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I'm apologizing in advance, I'm sure this isn't in the right spot but didn't see a forum for fashion emergencies.

I'm wearing a demo of a BOM head by lelutka and cant seem to get it to work. The head is all red. Where's the skin? I'm doing it wrong. :(

Does anyone have any idea what i'm screwing up? This is the first BOM head I've ever tried.

why.thumb.png.07d0221b850eb571d0aa07348110c328.png

Looks like one of the alpha layers/masks you're wearing is for Applier Head (the one at the top in your screenshot). Take that off so you can see your BOM skin.

If that doesn't work, click on that button on your HUD that says "BAKES ON MESH". I don't normally use Lelutka so I'm not sure how to tell if BOM is on or off, but if you click that button, I guess you'll find out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.