Have there been changes to Live Chat recently?

Aishagain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a simple question, I hope.  I have not seen instances of Live Chat Maintenance for a few days.  I was used to seeing segments of the daily Live Chat hours when Live Chat was not actually available, presumably during lunch breaks or something similar (the operators are human after all!).  Recently there have not been entries on the Grid Status Page about these "down times".

Have LL found a way to avoid such down times and improve Live Chat support or are these down times simply not being reported any longer?  I hope it is the latter of course but with the absence of any mention of this last Rolling Restart to Main Server, I am a little curious.

Have I missed an announcement somewhere?  I read the Blogs regularly and have seen nothing in any that I have read.

Edited by Aishagain
spelling correction

2 hours ago, Aishagain said:

@Rowan Amoreer...that refers to something that took place on April 29th?

Your definition of "just" must be rather different to mine.

They seem to normally do it on Saturday.  Last Saturday was May 1st which is a holiday in some places so maybe they moved it ahead to avoid that.

Edited by Rowan Amore

also downtime on live chat systems are almost impossible to avoid,  since information and databases and other items are always being updated and need rolled into current offerings to stay current.   I do not know about them not posting it, but them not posting it is not always a worry. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.