Noobs and places they can't go and search

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, BiliEyelash said:

When a noob searches for a place, will it show up if it is one of those places where that person cannot go to yet because they are to young. 

Yes -- Search does not take into account avatar age or the requirement that some places have that an avatar must have payment info on file.  The only thing that search takes into account is your settings for General, Mature, Adult.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

12 hours ago, BiliEyelash said:

When a noob searches for a place, will it show up if it is one of those places where that person cannot go to yet because they are to young. 

Mostly its because some places have had issues with trouble makers which allows them to use orbs or some sort of security measures to help keep down on the trouble makers who caused problems. It does help as your account gets older you can unlock more places even the ones show in search that have orbs which prevent people from coming in. I think one place I know that has once you reach 60 days you can go onto that sim and do stuff on there. I know its unfair but its how people handle things to prevent trouble makers.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.